Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy 1 Month Anniversary Harvest Moon!!

So today Harvest Moon has officially been on sale for one month! Sales are still doing well and I have all of you to thank! I cannot say enough how much I appreciate all of the support I have received. Keep spreading the word and be sure to send them here... and become a Harvest Series follower!  

There has also been a lot of interest in the second book in the series. I am happy to tell you that Book #2, Winter Solstice is well under way and hopefully will be released by sometime in the fall. How exciting! 



In honor of celebrating Harvest Moon's one month anniversary, I will be running a promotion for 3 days from April 22-24, 2013 where you can download the 

If you have enjoyed reading Harvest Moon (Book #1 of The Harvest Series) please feel free to write a review on Amazon.com and help me continue spreading the word!




Also, be sure to check out my sister site, www.Turnthepagebookblog.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment