Friday, February 8, 2013

One Step Closer....


Today, Harvest Moon, officially became a copyrighted piece of literary work...


           After starting this novel back in the end of 2009, I always imagined this time would come, but the excitement is beyond exhilarating. I cannot wait to see the finished product and to get it to all of you. I hope that you enjoy it and will follow Lexie on her journey!


On another note... I NEED YOUR HELP! 

As the publishing date quickly approaches I need your help choosing the official cover for Harvest Moon.  Submit your vote in the comment section for this post.


            
Cover 1
Cover 2

   
Cover 3
Covers 2 and 3 were both created using photos I took in Maine, not very far from York. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and as always, I am open to your suggestions..

Thanks,

Megan



2 comments:

  1. I love the last two, but I have to choose the moon because I think that's what Angela would have wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. ส เต็ ป 69

    ReplyDelete